Drop Off Services
With busy schedules and crowded calendars, you’re looking for ways to make the most of your time. Our Drop Off service may be just what you’re looking for. Simply bring your tax documents to our office; or if it’s more convenient for you, just email us or mail your documents to the office.
- Gather your tax documents such as W-2s, 1099s, mortgage statements, etc.
- Download, print, and complete the Document Checklist form and include it in with your tax documents.
Simply choose one of the following:
- Drop it off at our tax office
- Mail it via UPS/FedEx or US Priority Mail to our office (trackable method)
- Scan and email us your documents
- Your tax professional will contact you within 48 hours upon receiving your information.
- When your return is complete, we will contact you to review the return and get your approval so it can be e-filed